Monday, March 19, 2012

First Post-Japanese, obsessed with having their nose straighten, creates a device to make it ''Perfect''


AHHHH!  First post on my blog.  Welcome to Kikaching888's official blog!  If you enjoy my crappy Youtube videos, please follow me here on my blog.  I'm going to put some odd news about Asia, Canada and the USA.  I think I've seen many un-inspirational first posts... where it's nothing but a description saying it's a first post, but I'll add something funny to this too then.

Now, everyone wants to look perfect like those models on VOGUE magazines, don't they?  But isn't it crazy what people come up with to help perfect their faces?  Well in Japan, having a perfect nose is definite   fashion-mania, which has somehow adopted to the rest of Asia.  Unfortunately, this has pressured little Asian girls  to have perfect noses, and making themselves think that their own nose are butt-ugly.  Well what do we do with this society of odd fashion?  Well you got get plastic surgery or, you get this new Japanese product which apparently straightens your nose and makes it ''less'' horrendous...  Does it work?  I don't know, Japanese people cannot stop, and will not stop to come up with new innovations that are just hilariously mind-boggling.



Check it out for yourself:


Recommended use time: 3 minutes per day
Size: 7 x 5 x 7cm (2.8 x 2 x 2.8″)
Materials: ABS, silicone, steel
Power: lithium CR203 battery (included)
Weight: about 25g
Made in Japan
Instruction manual: Japanese (but self-explanatory)


The Website link is here if you're interested: (Beauty Lift High Nose Japan) http://www.japantrendshop.com/beauty-lift-high-nose-p-995.html?a_aid=weirdnews&chan=wanpartner


What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment